Dream Host had -- something -- happen over the holiday weekend.  As of right now, Tuesday 11/29 at 11:51am EST, I believe that all GNU Mailman lists are still offline.

I'm posting here in case any Dream Host list admins are not aware yet that your lists are likely not working.

The last message my list received was 8:08AM on Sunday (and traffic was unusually slow for two days before that).  My list is usually at its busiest on Sundays (semi-retired psychotherapists there as much for socialization as professionally).

Lists are not functioning and admin control panels not reachable. They also had other webserver and email problems Sunday and Monday that seem to be sorting out.

Yesterday they were saying they had a solution in mind.  At this moment their status webpage merely says "*[Identified]*Our Technical Operations team has identified an issue impacting Discussion Lists and is currently working on a resolution. We'll update this post with new information as it becomes available."

See: https://www.dreamhoststatus.com

-- Michael

--
*Michael Reeder, LCPC