At 16:30 -0400 5/8/13, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

All of a sudden I'm consistently getting errors like this from gsmtp when I try to send mail:

S: 421 4.7.0 Temporary System Problem. Try again later (SF). d51sm122311yho.14 - gsmtp
Error: Unexpected return code 421 (expected 250):
"4.7.0 Temporary System Problem. Try again later (SF). d51sm122311yho.14 - gsmtp".


...where the "d51sm122311yho.14" part is different for every failure, but the rest is the same. I quit and relaunched MailMate Version 1.5.4 (3371), which has been sending mail just fine since I installed it; no change after relaunch.

Followup to that: I can't send mail via my other mail account either, though apparently for a different reason. Receiving mail on both accounts seems to be fine. Here's what I see in the latest failure (I altered the server name):

Trying to connect to server.example.com on port 25
Error: Failed connecting to host (server.example.com:25).
        "error:0200203D:system library:connect:Connection refused"
        "error:2007306E:BIO routines:CONN_STATE:nbio connect error"
Clearing connection to server.example.com
Trying to connect to server.example.com on port 587
Error: Time limit (15s) reached while trying to write data (server.example.com)
Error: Additional errors suppressed.
Clearing connection to server.example.com
Trying to connect to server.example.com on port s465

Any clues as to why I might have two utterly different mail services suddenly fail to accept outbound mail, apparently simultaneously? I have rebooted my MBP, to no avail.

--
Eric A. Meyer ([email protected])     http://meyerweb.com/
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to