On 3 Feb 2015, at 3:31, Mark Derricutt wrote:
Is there any way in Mailmate to hide the quoted content of a message
thread?
No. Well, I think you can hide it using CSS, but then there would be no
way to see that it was hidden or to show it.
In some earlier mail clients I've used I had this ability and it
realllllllly helped with some long winded mail threads such as shows
in the screenshot:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s20/sh/2cc4667f-dc25-4c13-90b5-3d9a454f7f10/1f77e263dbc78b578b95d2f7bf5c4ad4
Ouch, that hurts my eyes :-)
It would be awesome if we could say "show 2/N levels of quotation".
I've been meaning to add some basic support for this -- at least for
plain text messages. I'll revisit it to see how hard it would be (in
theory, it's pretty simple).
(As usual, HTML is a nightmare when it comes to doing anything other
than simply displaying it.)
--
Benny
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate