On 3 Feb 2015, at 22:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I've been meaning to add some basic support for this -- at least for plain 
> text messages. I'll revisit it to see how hard it would be (in theory, it's 
> pretty simple).
>
> (As usual, HTML is a nightmare when it comes to doing anything other than 
> simply displaying it.)

Trying out this feature in todays beta build - VERY nice!

Works very well so far for those HTML based email threads, I've seen one or two 
plaintext uber threads that don't seem to get picked up by this, but those 
threads were looking like a nightmare - only been using it for about 5 minutes 
so far tho - will report back more.

But so far - MailMate just became 100% even MORE better IMHO :)

-- 
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt
http://twitter.com/talios
http://facebook.com/mderricutt

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to