On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:17, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:06, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
So knowing I can't fix ios it would be great to at least in mailmate
be able to "Mark Thread unflagged" similar to "Mark Thread read".
Is there a way to do that ?
Not really. The best is probably “View ▸ Select Thread”
(⌃⌘A) followed by the flagging shortcut. That can be done with a
custom key binding using `selectThread:` (which appears to
undocumented).
that could do it.
What is really needed is probably thread based toggle/set/remove tag
key bindings (which are applied to any messages in the thread -- not
only those in the current mailbox).
Yeah.
is there a way to express this in keybindings today ?
i.e. today I got 's' bound to 'toggle flag on message', how can I bind
'S' to 'toggle flag on thread' ?
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate