On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 3 Feb 2015, at 11:31, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

What is really needed is probably thread based toggle/set/remove tag key bindings (which are applied to any messages in the thread -- not only those in the current mailbox).

is there a way to express this in keybindings today ?

No, not across mailboxes.

i.e. today I got 's' bound to 'toggle flag on message', how can I bind 'S' to 'toggle flag on thread' ?

I think the best you can do is:

        "s" = ( "selectThread:", "toggleFlag:" );

I added:


        "S" = ("selectThread:", "toggleFlag:" );

and it seem to works rather perfectly for me since I have the Conversation threading shown so I have (most) of the thread automatically anyway and even if I did not it is actually better it just toggle the flag on what I can see not just *everything*.

Perfect!

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to