On 2 Sep 2015, at 9:25, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:

On 1 Sep 2015, at 21:50, Kai Großjohann wrote:

is it possible to have MailMate use GPG from Homebrew? Right now, Homebrew complains it can't update GPG because there is a non-Homebrew link in `/usr/local/bin`...

MailMate is currently hardcoded to use `/usr/local/MacGPG2/bin/gpg2`. You can symlink that to something else, but note that MailMate relies on the `gpg2` command to show a password requester when needed. I think this can be configured for the homebrew variant, but it's not something I've looked into.

I would really love *not* having to have the GPG suite installed.

Note that you only need the MacGPG part.