On 22 Sep 2016, at 11:27, Ted Byfield wrote:

(In passing, that counter UI might be for confusing for users who are new and/or less willing/able to put the time in -- but I digress.)

Amen. This has been noted about a dozen times on this list in the past. I think Benny has agreed, but it really isn't obvious what else to do without proliferating Preference panes.

A slight improvement would be to have the MM icon in the middle of the 4 radio buttons, so at least there's a stronger visual clue as to their function.