On 13 Jan 2017, at 10:19, Robert M. Münch wrote:

On 13 Jan 2017, at 9:17, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it only happens when the preview is on the right side of the composer window. At least I have been able to reproduce it that way at some point, but I cannot trigger it now. I'm guessing there must be some other condition needed for this behavior.

Robert, can you confirm that you have the preview on the right?

Hi Benny, yes, I have/had the preview on the right side. Showing it at the bottom solves the problem.

Thanks for the confirmation. Hopefully I can reproduce the horizontal issue again at some point such that I can get a chance to fix it.

--
Benny