On 23 Feb 2017, at 6:31 AM PST, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

But it's still the same number of domains. If I understand correctly, you're just not forced to make a decision about every one of them.

Yes, that's right. With Little Snitch, the workflow is:

- I'd like to see some of these images.
- Hm, do I click "Load Once"? I have no idea how many questions Little Snitch will make me answer.
- OK, let's do it!
- [Answer like a dozen allow/deny questions]
- Damn, I guessed wrong and denied a domain that had an image I needed.
- [Go to Little Snitch preferences and change settings]

With Thunderbird, it went like this:

- I'd like to see some of these images.
- Let's look at the list of domains…
- Oh, these couple domains look like they probably have the images I like. [click, click]
- No? Let's try this other one. [click]
- OK! Good enough.

I've always wanted the image-blocking feature to also allow the user to see exactly what was blocked. If some kind of popup menu is implemented then it wouldn't be far from an implementation similar to Thunderbird.

That would be fantastic.

No promises though.

Of course. Thanks for considering it!
-sam