On 23 Feb 2017, at 11:48 PM PST, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

On 23 Feb 2017, at 19:11, Sam Hathaway wrote:

- I'd like to see some of these images.
- Hm, do I click "Load Once"? I have no idea how many questions Little Snitch will make me answer.
- OK, let's do it!
- [Answer like a dozen allow/deny questions]
- Damn, I guessed wrong and denied a domain that had an image I needed.
- [Go to Little Snitch preferences and change settings]

Hmmm, here I would (and do) click "forever" and select allow/deny for the various domains. In the beginning Little Snitch will ask a lot but after a while most of the links already have a rule. Alternatively you open LS and define a rule that blocks most stuff and the add some exceptions to that rule (I think that works).

Yes, I was clicking "forever" as well, but didn't have the patience to get past that initial period where there were many new domains to classify.
-sam