On 17 Oct 2017, at 13:40, i...@circa.dk wrote:

Saving attachments: I often get messages containing several attachments. However, I very rarely need to save all the attachments and I almost never want to save them in the same place. So I really need to be able to choose which attachments from a message are to be saved and be presented
with a dialog so I can choose where to save them. Is this possible?

Yep, just ctrl-click on the attachment and select from the contextual popup

Replying: Even though I have 'only include selected text' checked in the preferences MM quotes the whole message I'm replying to if nothing is selected. How do I make this stop? If nothing is
selected I don't want anything quoted at all. Ever.

Don't know - I usually don't do this. I just delete everything if I need it.

An email app should NEVER by default quote full
messages when replying.

Agree

Nor should it be necessary.

Agree