On 2 Feb 2018, at 21:33, Wojciech Ogrodowczyk wrote:

In the Smart Mailboxes I can only see messages that are more recent done 20-somthing of December 2017. Any messages older than that are not visible.

Interesting thing: this behaviour only applies to smart mailboxes that **don't** have any mailboxes nested inside. If I have a Smart Mailbox called Private and there I have a nested Smart Mailbox called Plane Tickets, then I'll only be able to see the recent Plane Ticket messages, but the Private mailbox will show everything, including messages from years ago.

It it a bug, feature, or is it just a setting that I'm missing?

I cannot think of a feature/bug which would cause this behavior. Try sending me the following file *off list* and tell me for which mailboxes you see this issue:

        /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

Thanks in advance.

--
Benny