On 6 Feb 2018, at 11:47, Wojciech Ogrodowczyk wrote:

I wanted to clarify a bit more the case when sending you the file, but I realised that the messages disappearing from the smart mailboxes is just a symptom. The real issue is that all of those smart mailboxes are based on tags and I've just checked that those tags disappear from older messages.

Do you have an idea how I could further debug this issue? Whether it might be something in MailMate configuration, or rather my email provider's (Mailbox.org) fault?

Not all servers have great support for IMAP keywords (which are used for the implementation of tags). Worst-case they should work locally, but they won't synchronize to the server.

To debug this then it's best if you can come up with a series of steps to reproduce one or more problems. Then do the following:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
* Do the steps needed to reproduce an issue.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs” -- and tell me what you were trying to do.

Then I can probably see if MailMate does something unexpected.