On Saturday, 2018-02-24, at 04:33 CET, John Cooper wrote:
Am I missing something, or are you guys?
In the composer, preview at bottom is ⌘1; preview at right is ⌘2.
Or **View > Layout > Preview at Bottom | Right.**

Thanks John, it’s definitely the latter. :-/

Not sure how I managed to miss that, nor how long it’s been there…

Perhaps it’s the toolbar button that suggests preview is bottom-or-nothing, or the default setting that displays it at the bottom when toggling ^⌥⌘P, but regardless, I’m glad it’s there — another hidden gem.

Regards,

Roger