On 19 Mar 2018, at 5:54, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 14 Mar 2018, at 22:24, Eric Sharakan wrote:

Is there a way for me to rebind the delete toolbar button to do a "setTag:", "\\Deleted", to match my other custom keybindings for deleting messages?

Sorry, the toolbar button is not configurable. I do have some notes on making the IMAP-expunge model a “real” feature in the sense of it just being a simple checkmark option in the Preferences. This would then include changing the behavior of the toolbar button.

That would be fabulous!  Please add my strong vote for this feature.

(I think most users preferring the expunge model are also keyboard centric users, but I might be wrong about that :) )

I switch back and forth enough that I can't be categorized that easily. :-)

Thanks.

-Eric