Did you see my subsequent update? Setting the column width on the top-level Inbox mailbox solved it.

-Eric

On 6 Apr 2018, at 10:53, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 6 Apr 2018, at 3:18, Eric Sharakan wrote:

I just upgraded to r5468, which has a release note about the default emoji column width. Unfortunately, it's still not wide enough for two emoji and when I manually widen it, it snaps back to the smaller width later.

Could you try reordering columns to see if that changes the behavior? (I don't seem to see the same behavior.)