On 19 Apr 2018, at 14:28, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

But I also need to see ONLY all the e-mails that is NOT yet filtered in any of the 150 Smart folders.

I know that I can choose to filter ”None of a certain subfolder”.

I think you need a missing feature here. Interestingly, mailboxes support a display count open named “Include Submailboxes”. What you need is an option for a smart mailbox to simply show the emails of the submailboxes. You could then use this mailbox in your “None of” filter.

I would love to have a feature when a smart mailbox would automatically include all the mailboxes that are defined within it. Sort of reverse of the current submailboxes feature.

I have a few such mailboxes and I keep forgetting to add new submailboxes in the list of the parent one. For example, I have a smart mailbox that contains a series of smart mailboxes with various mailing lists. It would be great if I could just add a new submailbox for a new mailing list and the parent mailbox would automatically include it. Such feature would be fantastic when I move submailboxes between different parents, which requires me to remove it from one list and add it to another list. Way too easy to forget or make a mistake.

Robert