On 6 Dec 2018, at 19:16, Bill Cole wrote:

If I refetch all my mails, what about all the flags and tags that I have set on my mails? Hundreds of them.

That depends on your IMAP servers. I don't know how exactly MM handles tags/flags for IMAP accounts on servers that don't have full keyword support.

If flags are transferred through IMAP server only, then I’d be doomed, as in loosing all my flags. As my luck is, only one of the dozen providers that I use transfer custom flags correctly. I settled to rely on flags set locally on my laptop.

Robert