On 8 Jan 2019, at 15:04, Eric Sharakan wrote:

Hi, I'm a huge user of tags and had no problem with r5579 (though I'm currently running r5582).

Since tags are stored in the messages (as IMAP keywords), it's more likely this is a display/indexing/database issue than your tags actually being lost.

There's a section in the MailMate manual that describes how to rebuild the MM database. you might want to give this a try:

https://manual.mailmate-app.com/rebuild

-Eric

You can add a column in the list view to display raw tags / IMAP keywords. You will see then whether your custom tags are still there or not.

Robert