On 11 Jan 2019, at 17:25, Eric Sharakan wrote:

In cases where MM can detect servers that don't support persisting IMAP keywords, it would sure be useful if that could be indicated to the user in some form. I know for a fact our corporate IMAP server doesn't support them, but for my other accounts I'm not sure.

Agreed.

It's not obvious how/when to best do this, but I'll give it some thought (which I haven't really ever done). For example, the user might have added a tag to a message in one account and then later moved it to an account without support for IMAP keywords. Also, servers always support, e.g., `\Flagged` which means that any tag bound to this does work even when other tags do not.