On 16 Feb 2021, at 5:35, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

Hi,

Have I forgotten something or wasn't there a time when the headers (from/to/subject) *stayed* in place when scrolling ?

Yeah: Today :)

That's how it works for me, at least.

Just noticed that when reading a bunch of messages longer than screen I now have to scroll backup to see who the author is...
that wasn't always the case was it ?

The only way I can reproduce that behavior is to select multiple messages, triggering MM to display them all in a continuous scroll with embedded header blocks.

...any way to get that feature back or added ? :)

If you have a custom layout for messages, that may be the root cause.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire