Randall,

it pops up a dialog demanding the password for various accounts, claiming the password isn't in the keychain, which it is. I open Keychain Utility, copy the password to the clipboard, paste it into the box, and MM is happy for a while. Very annoying.

My Mailmate has done that for years through several OS versions and myriad MM versions. It happens a couple of times a month for me. I just shut down MM for an hour or so and it seems to be fine again. You don't even need to add the password again because it's already there. I think it's a glitch between MM and Keychain ...

Cheers
Ian