It's fixed.
After being told it was a full mailbox on my server (it wasn't), being
told I wasn't a customer so they couldn't help me (we will never
become one), and that I was being rate-limited because our server sent
more than 100 messages per day (they send about 100 per *week*), they
replied with "That IP was on our firewall.  It has been removed."

It only took threatening to contact every domain we couldn't reach and
convincing them to ditch mxlogic before they fixed it.

-A