On 14/09/2015 06:44 μμ, Steve Atkins wrote:
Microsoft has the whole new range blacklisted (Getting SC-001
errors for 136.243.92.253; 136.243.92.252; 136.243.92.216).
I'm assuming those three IP addresses are for smarthosts
> that send outbound mail for you and your customers.

Only one is currently in use as mx. I'm working on all three simultaneously as they're all blacklisted in SNDS and we got them as a group. I'm not moving more MXs over to this range before I figure out what's Microsoft's idea of the right way to do this.

To start with, check your DNS has been updated to match your new smarthosts,
particularly SPF and MX records.
Our SPF records indicate only the .252 because this is the only one in use right now.

Google gives us a SPF-PASS when sending to them on all domains I checked (cgvillas.com, gogastires.gr are two examples).

So the issue remains, what *is* the correct way to migrate to a new IP that's been blacklisted by MS and how long should it take?

Cheers,
   Steve

Thanks for getting back so quickly!

--George