Van: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] Namens Michael Wise
Verzonden: Monday, September 14, 2015 11:13 PM
Aan: mailop@mailop.org
Onderwerp: Re: [mailop] Hotmail/Microsoft Contact Available?

If it has anything to do with Hotmail, this is the wrong advice.
If it’s specific to Hotmail or Outlook.com email addresses and such like…

http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com%2fmail%2ftroubleshooting.aspx&data=01%7c01%7ckgarewal%40microsoft.com%7c53607f2110b34830876808d2b498a34d%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=u8pwtQeBogFjMWLJ8U0j8%2babBXWgA9B0VvKPxeHwtv0%3d>

In particular, *THIS* bit:

[cid:image001.png@01D0EF9B.DCF1FC40]

Sooner or later, your discussions will end there, and the ticketing will begin.
There is *NO* way around it; Microsoft Legal has been very clear on the matter.

Aloha,
Michael.
--
Michael J Wise | Microsoft | Spam Analysis | "Your Spam Specimen Has Been
Processed." | Got the Junk Mail Reporting