On 9/5/2016 22:20, Jay Hennigan wrote:

Their FAQ at betterbounces.net (bounce.io redirects there) claims that they're just trying to send more human-readable bounce messages but need advertising to pay for it. They also claim that one can opt out of the advertisements but only on a domain-by-domain (or typo-by-typo) basis.

I'd much rather have the gobbledygook bounces we have now that have them go to the spam bin. If users completely lose confidence in the bounce message as a concept it will be a support nightmare. Seems like they're just another outfit trying to cram advertising into another "delivery medium".

--GM