Hi,

I'm currently seeing only this error

421-4.7.0 Our system has detected an unusual rate of unsolicited mail
originating from your IP address. To protect our users from spam, mail
sent from your IP address has been temporarily rate limited. Please
visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126 to review our Bulk E
mail Senders Guidelines. vx5si6861009wjc.33 - gsmtp

for all Mails going from 213.61.69.122 (office.optivo.de) to any Google
Apps Domain or Gmail Recipient. It's not much traffic (2k mails in a
week). I'm pretty sure I identified the reason for that, we had an
relay setting for an external user who is hosting his mail on Google
apps and besides simple spam filtering we relayed everything.

I really hope that this is the only reason, because on this host 99% of
the traffic is one2one communication and therefore should not trigger
any bulk filter...

Would be nice if somebody who is able to look into this, could give me
a short catchup if we have any other issues on this host...

Kind regards,

/ Tobias Herkula

--
optivo GmbH
Head of Deliverability & Abuse Management

Tel: +49(0)30-768078-129
Fax: +49(0)30-768078-499

Email:    mailto:t.herk...@optivo.com
Website:  http://www.optivo.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tobiasherkula

Commercial register: HRB 88738 District Court Berlin-Charlottenburg
Executive board: Dr. Rainer Brosch, Thomas Diezmann
Vat reg. no.: DE813696618

optivo A company of Deutsche Post DHL Group