At the request of the customer-base, traffic that is classified as sufficiently
spammy (by various "Black Box" algorithms that I have no knowledge of the inner
workings...) is deleted even after a successful delivery.

At one point, Hotmail tried to turn off the delete action for sufficiently
spammy, and just delivered it into Junk; Customers complained. Loudly. So
whether the system is correctly classifying your traffic or not, I cannot say.
But the behavior is not unexpected in certain scenarios. Which one of them
applies to you, I cannot say. Even if I wanted to! But I really have no idea,
and no way to find out.

This "Delete" action is a well-known mitigation that is not unique to Hotmail.

About the only way around it would be to login to your test account, and safe
sender the sending email address.
Among other things, that will force the system to reconsider the verdict that
it has assigned to the IP and the traffic coming from it.

It's possible that the IPs have a left-over bad reputation from a previous
sender, but that's difficult to tell.

Good luck.

Aloha,
Michael.
--
Michael J Wise | Microsoft | Spam Analysis | "Your Spam Specimen Has Been
Processed." | Got the Junk Mail Reporting Tool ?