From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Andreas Ziegler
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 9:18 PM
To: Michael Wise; mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Microsoft/Hotmail discards mails

Hi,

thanks for your fast and detailed reply!

i will follow your suggestion regarding tackling the system by marking a sender
as safe, so it might reconsider its decisions.

as a side note: at least here in germany, discarding mail without any
notification of the sender or recipient is called supression and is illegal
(ยง206 StGB).

Best Regards

Andreas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------