I think we were talking here about rejecting emails from a domain that do
not have a SPF policy, which is a bit different from rejecting emails from
a domain with a SPF policy "-all" and a fail result.

For IPv6, bad stuff happens to non authenticated emails , as the archive on
this list is chowing. Look for stuff like "X is sending all my email to the
spam folder (because I just enabled IPv6 on my mail server)".

Also it is a M3AAWG recommendation that all emails on IPv6 must be
authenticated and the receivers to act accordingly (short crude summary).
https://www.m3aawg.org/sites/maawg/files/news/M3AAWG_Inbound_IPv6_Policy_Issues-2014-09.pdf