> On Sep 15, 2016, at 4:43 PM, Eric Henson <ehen...@pfsweb.com> wrote:
>
> Rathbun posted ticket#  <>SRX1354825893ID in his original email, so…not
> directed at him, I’m guessing.

Not at all. I didn’t even see who posted the original request. I’ve got to
admit, I tend to glaze over the public requests for “a representative” for many
reasons. Not the least of which they seem to be turning the list into a paging
service for individual delivery problems.

That being said I’ve known both the Michael’s for a very long time. MDR hired
me for my first job in abuse 16 years ago. I don’t remember when Michael Wise
and I met, but I’m pretty sure it involved the phrase “Microsoft, not Hotmail.”

laura

—
Having an Email Crisis?  800 823-9674

Laura Atkins