I recently had issues with ATT (and SBC and Bellsouth). It also involved a
fairly newish IP range we were warming up and when we moved the bulk of the
traffic over things came down like a hammer. I would get the block lifted
and within a few days it'd start all over. I reached out to the ATT
postmaster and they informed me it was a "volume/time threshold" and from
there we were able to get things resolved.

Brett

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Vick Khera <vi...@khera.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 7:21 PM, David Hubbard
> <dhubb...@dino.hostasaurus.com> wrote:
> > The specific details are netblocks we’re deploying new servers on,
> > previously unused, all seem to be on the block list by default.
>
> How fast are you ramping up traffic on new IPs?
>
> Also, what's the netblock? Maybe others can see issues in that block,
> especially if it is not virgin space.

Brett Schenker
Man of Many Things, Including
5B Consulting - http://www.5bconsulting.com