On 5/2/2017 12:35, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
Well, that is a fully ignorance of the world. There is many mailservers
in hetzner network (as well as there are some malicious hosts). Taking
all hetzner network in kin liability is something I will not tell on
this open list.

You will find it hard to get a hetzner block removed by microsoft. I've been trying on and off for over a year now. You can set up a relay on another provider only for the microsoft domains and configure your MTA accordingly. I don't approve of MS' methods but they are the gorilla and they screw you if they want. Plus, it's their servers. Just don't believe any "we're working with the community" claims they make on their texts. It's BS (business), so no reason to have that expectation.

--GM