Hi,

Op 14-2-2017 om 11:20 schreef David Schweikert:
These kind of deliverability problems where causing so much pain to my
(few) users, that I decided to move my mail domain to gmail about a year
ago. That was the only reason. It's the death of small mail servers.
I'm running a 3-user mail server from my home in in The Netherlands, using
XS4all (one of the best ISP's over here). I've had no problems for the last 10
years or so. So YMMV. Also, I like this mailing list very much. The mailops of
big companies show up, which gives confidence in an open communication culture.

That being said, I don't like netblocks either if such a block does not
correspondent with a physical network.

Regards, Evert