Le Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:34:30PM -0400, D'Arcy Cain [da...@vex.net] a écrit:
[... broken SPF ...]

> My personal preference is to just bounce it and make them fix their
> records but it is becoming a support problem because the senders are
> not reading the bounce message which explains the problem and has a
> link to a page with more detail.  They simply contact our users
> saying that it must be our problem.

You could soft-bounce with 4xx error code stating the problem
encountered. The "good" sending administrators would then view their
outgoing queues growing, have a clue about the problem, correct it, and
let the spool catch-up.
For the "bad" ones, their queues would pile up anf finally bounce to
their users.

Else, I would consider "broken SPF" as "no SPF" rather than fail.

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet