In that case, it’s likely a bit of the content of the email that’s triggering
some of their internal filters. MS has, for a long time, had a policy of
dropping mail in the floor if they judge it to be bad enough after they’ve
accepted it. If it’s particular messages then there’s a content (links, URLs,
landing pages) issue somewhere.

If it’s only to one address then it’s possible that address has some filter
that’s causing the mail to drop. I know I investigated something a while back
where if customers created “never send me email with <word> in it” the mail
wouldn’t be delivered.

laura

> On Nov 22, 2017, at 7:39 AM, David Hofstee <opentext.dhofs...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Klaus,
>
> No, actually it was perfectly repeatable. We couldn't believe it either.
> Since this was a notification email of the ESP application we really wanted
> to know why it was dropped by Microsoft so we rinsed and repeated...
>

> David
>
> On 22 November 2017 at 10:42, Klaus Ethgen <klaus+mai...@ethgen.de
> <mailto:klaus+mai...@ethgen.de>> wrote:

> --
> --
> My opinion is mine.

Having an Email Crisis?  We can help! 800 823-9674

Laura Atkins
Word to the Wise
la...@wordtothewise.com
(650) 437-0741