On 23 Nov 2017, at 22:31 (-0500), Shane Clay via mailop wrote:

Any ideas?

Maybe an organization that is clearly paying Microsoft for email services should consider the possible utility of going directly to Microsoft for support???

I'm 100% serious about that. It's been a few months since I was an admin for an O365 account, but in that time I strongly doubt that MS has become more opaque and unhelpful to their direct customers than they are to random non-customers on a public-ish mailing list. Michael Wise (of MS) is frequently quite helpful here but only to a point that can often be vague because he needs to be vague. OTOH, using the available tools and support system inside O365 to make special exceptions for messages that look possibly fake (like ones too and from the same address) worked for me in seconds to days every time in the 4 years that I had to fix a FP problem there.

TL;DR: Those paying for a service should seek and receive support for that service from their paid service provider and in my direct experience, O365 customers get that.

(You can't imagine how painful it is for me to praise MS.)

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Steady Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole