On 12/07/2017 06:50 AM, David Hofstee wrote:
Can people here share their experience (or spamfilter configuration) with differing 5322.>From and 5322.Reply-To domains in larger volumes of email? Is it a problem, if so, where? If it is a problem, are there requirements so that legitimate email is accepted?

I would argue against filtering based on discrepancies against the 5322.From and 5322.Reply-To headers.

I used to advise customers to have website contact us forms send the mail with a 5322.From email address they controlled with the 5322.Reply-To being the purported address as provided by the person filling out the form. - This allowed the contact us forms to safely send emails without violating any hygiene tests (at the time). - I believe the same methodology would work now with SPF / DKIM / DMARC.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die