On 02/14/2018 10:51 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> His users might want to receive mail from 1&1 users, and 1&1 outbounds being
> on spamhaus stops this from happening?
"might want"...I don't know him so I want more details...

> In cases like this, it is up to 1&1 to work out the block, rather than
> expecting operators to put in place a whitelist.

of course http://postmaster.1and1.com is public and if you read the
following section carefully "IP Addresses for 1&1 Mail Servers" one
might come to the conclusion that there is no problem...

> --srs
>
> On 14/02/18, 3:17 PM, "mailop on behalf of Stefan Haunß"
> <mailop-boun...@mailop.org on behalf of shau...@bfk.de> wrote:
>
>     Scott,
>
>     if you could describe your problem a bit more detailed you might get
>     helped. why do you care of outbound IPs listed on spamhaus? are you a
>     1and1 customer?
>
>     Cheers,
>     Stefan
>

>     On 02/14/2018 06:13 AM, - - wrote:
>     > Y'all have your outbound listed on spamhaus and I'm taking a lot of heat
>     > for deliverability issues from your space. Please contact me or request
>     > spamhaus removal for your outbounds. Your courteous support staff hung
>     > up on me when I tried to explain that the AUP code I had would not make
>     > sense to your deliverabilty team.
>     >
>     > Thanks in advance.
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > mailop mailing list
>     > mailop@mailop.org
>     >

BFK edv-consulting GmbH           http://www.bfk.de
Kriegsstraße 100                  tel: +49-721-96201-1
D-76133 Karlsruhe                 fax: +49-721-96201-99
Managing Director: Christoph Fischer HRB105469 Mannheim