* Emre Üst |euro.message| <emre....@euromsg.com>:
> We are using Powermta(Port25) but their support service fee is rediciously
> high . We are looking for new mta . Could anyone recommend to Port25
> altenatives ?
>
> What are you thinking about GreenArrow - drh.net  ?

I don't know if it fits your requirements, but you may also want to have a
look at Halon <https://wiki.halon.io/Main_Page>. Haven't used it myself, but
I've heared very positive praise about the software and the team that builds
it.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München