From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Eric Tykwinski
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 11:37 AM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [mailop] Quick question on Comcast FBL...

Just last week I've noticed a sudden uptick on very old spam notifications.
(Some dated back to 2010...)
Just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same and if Comcast knows about it.
Doesn't seem to be effecting our deliverability, but guessing maybe they did
some changes.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.