From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Mathieu Bourdin
Sent: mardi 27 novembre 2018 09:47
To: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Sanity Check - Signal Spam and Signal Arnaques

Hi Todd,

Benjamin beat me to it (must still be on a different timezone) but I can also
confirm that the two organization have no relation, I’ve been on the signal
spam board for some time now and that’s actually the first time I’ve heard
about this signal-arnaque thing. The issue you describe is unfortunately one we
sometime get with other similar websites like WoT who do not actually check for
the real source in case of spoofing or, in case of legitimate complaints, let
people categorize bad behavior in their own biased way.

Mathieu Bourdin.
NP6.