De : mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> De la part de Laura Atkins
Envoyé : jeudi 17 janvier 2019 10:16
À : Benjamin BILLON <bbil...@splio.com>
Cc : mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Objet : Re: [mailop] Microsoft Support System Down?

Why do you open a new ticket and not respond to the old one? When I’ve dealt
with MS on behalf of clients (which, admittedly, has been a while), I’ve always
kept everything in the same ticket.

Is there something I’m missing that makes it better to open a new ticket?

laura

On 16 Jan 2019, at 06:13, Benjamin BILLON