Hi All,

Does anyone have a Gmail contact that I could discuss current issues with
(this is my hail Mary pass as I know we need to stick to tickering)?
Without getting into the gory details (I'm happy to off thread if needed),
we migrated 60 to 70 clients to new MTAs, but three of them are just in
the, for lack of a better word, shitter.  Prior to migration, two of them
they were doing well with Med to High rep and decent engagement (one was
mid 20s min) and one was ok.

I've filed tickets, told the client to restrict, and to do all the good
stuff that goes with improvement. There were some issues with these
particular migrations and I think that started them off on the wrong foot
and we just haven't been able to get them marching in line again.

Thanks!
Jen