> In article <3827efcb-337f-4456-9fb8-6eff4a5d9...@isipp.com> you write:
>> The CSA has, to the best of my knowledge, never been about best practices
>
> You're mistaken.  Their criteria are here:
>
> https://certified-senders.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/CSA_Admission_Criteria.pdf
>
> I've sent complaints which have been taken seriously.  I'm surprised
> to hear they botched this one.

I'm actually really glad to hear that!  Thank you!

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell, Attorney at Law
Dean of Cybersecurity & Cyberlaw, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Former Counsel: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)