Dnia 24.01.2020 o godz. 10:59:53 Gregory Heytings via mailop pisze:

> That's your opinion.  My opinion is that "-all" is almost never a
> good idea, and is certainly not a good idea for a small personal
> server.  It breaks forwards and mailing lists.  "?all" does not mean
> "we're not sure what we're doing yet" (that would be "+all"), it
> means "if none of the previous policy rules matched, do not
> interpret this negatively".  I agree that "~all" is sometimes
> better, but again it tends to break forwards and mailing lists.

+1 :)

In my opinion, "-all" is good only when it is the *only* entry in the SPF
record, ie. SPF record indicates that the domain does not send mail *at
all*.
In all other cases, I think that even if original SPF record specifies
"-all", the receiving server should override this and interpret it as "?all".
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa