On 24/7/2020 8:12 μ.μ., Luis E. Muñoz via mailop wrote:

On 24 Jul 2020, at 7:48, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:

Not true, I was (and am) always delivering mail via IPv4 and had mentioned problems (and also other people whose complaints I have read don't use IPv6
as well).

I see no difference in IPv4 vs IPv6. You do need to have rDNS properly setup and we use SPF and DKIM, no DMARC. IPs from a cloud provider to boot. Good deliverability.

When I tried IPV6 from Hetzner some time ago, gmail dropped everything outright until I set up DKIM.

--GM