Slightly sanitized headers: https://pastebin.com/w2JJj8TJ

Email pretends to be a Microsoft voicemail, with an attachment that uses
javascript to open a URLEncoded page.

Image of page for the more cautious: https://imgur.com/WOpva4Q

broken hyperlink for the more adventurous:
ttps://objectstorage.us-sanjose-1.oraclecloud.com/n/axcdfbfimho2/b/bucket-dreamland20200806-0427/o/index.html#u...@example.com

You can edit the email address at the end to be whatever you like.

Microsoft has started putting the emails in the "Junk" folder, but Barracuda
just lets them right on through. I'm opening a case with Barracuda as to why
they can't catch this, but I'm open to suggestions on other activities I can do.

I've seen about a dozen of these, targeting 3 finance-related employees. All
are routed through perfora.net, which apparently has an open relay? Anyone know
anything about that domain? I'm putting in a rule to block anything that has
perfora.net in the header.

--------

Eric Henson
Windows Server Team Manager