* Vsevolod Stakhov via mailop:

> [...] I can clearly see that Exim can also do many things internally
> (for example, more sophisticated email routing) that are literally
> impossible to inject or implement via the milter interface (apart from
> adding/removing recipients).

I have yet to encounter a mail routing demand that cannot be solved with
a combination of Milter XYZ (a "before-queue filter" in Postfix
parlance) adding/modifying a message header and a post-queue filter
based on this particular header. I find Postfix to be impressively
modular and flexible when it comes to manipulating mail flow.

-Ralph